Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dinner; Nandos


Today, we had dinner at Nandos with my family; My aunts, mom and siblings. It was so much fun.

We kept taking lots of pictures of literally w h a t e v e r. & the food was yummy I had spicy breast chicken which will probably make me not eat chicken for a week now. The dessert was DELICIOUS.

After that, we had a walk and cruise around Qurum took lots of pictures which turned out to be pretty good! Might help me in my upcoming blog which I'm filling with all my latest photographs (Cannot wait!!)


The picture above is my baby sister, Alia. She's two years-old and she's such a girl; Puffy dresses, pretty hair, shoes chosen by her and her only.. Etc. Did I mention she's only two? And she's such a lady-like; she loves using a spoon/fork depending on what she's eating.. Which is of-course, a d o r a b l e.
I can defiantly tell that she's going to be one girly, very girly girl once she's older.
.. & That's what makes her so special .
-GOD BLESS-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.