Friday, October 8, 2010

O c t o b e r


October is my favorite time through-out the whole year; It has it's own vibe & it has my birthday as well :P.


7th of October
: I finally turned 14! It was so much fun and a total blast. I'd love to go back in time and do it all over again. The best part was, everyone spoiling me and making sure I was having fun <3 ..Something that meant so much to me. One 'tiny' thing was missing though, my day would've been perfect, but oh well, at-least I enjoyed while MY day lasted.

My wish:

  • A puppy! (Even though mom wouldn't ever agree, I always wanted one and I'm GETTING one.. In the future, someday.. Somehow. OR a stuffed animal would be nice too).


3 comments:

Joori said...

Cutie!

Happy birthday again.. I'm glad to hear that you had a blast! Keep in mind that the whole month is yous, so keep celebrating ;)

Haha, I hope you get that puppy one day soon.

Ashwag said...

Happy Birthday (:

mayy All ur dreams Come True Sweetie <3

Izzy Baluchi said...

Thank you girls ;*

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.