Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School, sucks.. Well, the studying part does! .. ADMIT IT.


Ever been nervous? Like literary! Nothing could calm you down unless it's that one person. Well, yes, this is one of those days; I cannot believe school's 3 days away & counting..

Everything will be SO different, I'm sure. I'm not the person I was 5 months ago I'm someone else, someone better, more mature & I understand the world better; I know I have a long way to go but I feel like I know so much and it's still not enough though I'm not looking forward for new experiences and a completely new school year.

I'm not denying the fact that I miss everyone I know from school but, I'm not open to the fact of waking up at 5 am, get ready, be in school by 7 am and study all day.

[Yeah, I know, the title.. I. Like. It.]

- Isra' Baluchi

1 comments:

Maryam said...

I admit it, it sucks. Big time. But from the bright side of it all, there will be few years of studying and that's it.

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.